- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
|File Size||404 KB|
|Modifications and Bug Fixes|
- "Device resets during long run lab stress test;
- VLAN priority issue with QoS Priority Threshold feature;
- After a device is power cycled, the PHY rate might get stuck at a low rate;
- TL-PA511 has lower throughput than expected in the presence of certain noise sources;
- TL-PA511 throughput does not recover to full rate after drop in phy rate."
|Notes||For TL-PA511 V1 Only, cannot be upgraded on US version.|
|File Size||2.13 MB|
|Notes||For TL-PA511 KIT V1|
Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.